2018 Race Info
Members of Grace Community Church and supporters of World Wide Village are excited to host the 5th Annual Run Luly! The Run Luly 5K is a great race for competitors as well as those who want to support the people of Haiti with a brisk walk. The race course will stay the same as the last 4 years with a nice flat path, part of which goes on the beautiful North Liberty bike/walking trail. We will also continue to offer a 1-mile fun run for kids!
Date & Time
Saturday, August 18, 2018
**Please note the 1-Mile Fun Run will start first.**
6:30-7:45 a.m. — Check-in and packet pick-up
8:00 a.m. — 1-Mile Fun Run starts
8:15 a.m. — 5K registration closes
8:30 a.m. — 5K race starts
The Run Luly 5K will start and finish at Heritage Christian School – 255 Hackberry St., North Liberty, Iowa 52317.
- Before August 1st: early bird registration fee of $25 (including a t-shirt) or $15 (with no t-shirt).
- After August 1st: $25 and no race shirts. Shirts can be purchased on race day for $10 (while supplies last).
- Day-of registration: $35 and no shirt. Shirts can be purchased on race day for $10 (while supplies last).
1-mile Fun Run
- Before August 1st: early bird discount of $15 (including a t-shirt) or $10 (with no t-shirt).
- After August 1st: $15 with no t-shirt option.
- Family of 4-6: $50; $10 for each individual more than 6 (no shirt included, may be purchased separately on race day.)
If you would like to register by mail, please print our Registration Form and mail to:
Run Luly, c/o Chad & Jen Streit, 2793 Wilford Way, Swisher, IA 52338.
Please make checks payable to: “World Wide Village”
**Please note that t-shirt sizes run a little large (about a half size)**
Run Luly Captain Challenge
Want to help support Run Luly in a big way? Take the Run Luly Captain Challenge!
￼￼￼STEP 1: Invite friends and family to participate in the Run Luly 5K on August 18, 2018.
STEP 2: Once 10 registrations have been received from your challenge team (including your own) you have met the Captain Challenge!
STEP 3: As captain of your team, you will be entered to win special door prizes and be recognized on race day.
More details on the Run Luly Captain Challenge here.
Packet Pick Up
Registration and packet pick-up will be available on Friday, August 17th from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at Grace Community Church, 2707 Dubuque St NE, North Liberty. You can also pick up your packet for the Run Luly 5K on race day from 6:30-7:45 a.m.
Awards for the 5K will be given to the top overall male and female, as well as the top three male and female runners in each age division. The awards ceremony will be celebrated immediately after the race, once all results have been compiled.
- 12 and under
Race Day Fun
Stay and enjoy music, food, door prizes, kids’ activities, awards ceremony, and a silent auction with great prizes! You must be present to win, so don’t leave early!